Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Good Deal

My good friend, Heather had this on her blog.  There is a new invitation only site, TWSTY, that is starting up. They plan to open in 4 weeks. TWSTY is going to offer stylish clothing, fabulous Accessories, and amazing toys for babies and kids for up to 70% off.  Once you get signed up, you might want to start by inviting your friends. Each friend who signs up and makes a purchase will get you $20 in credits for you to spend on great gear. And the best part, there is no limit as to how many buddies you can invite! I did something similar to this on another site before Christmas, and ended up with half of my kids Christmas gifts for free!

Here's your invitation if you want to give it a shot! TWSTY

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your new blog is awesome! I just wanted to make sure you knew that. :)

Queen Bee said...

I agree! Your blog is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what's on TWSTY!