Monday, February 1, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win
OK, so here's my plug for Swagbucks. 

I'm going to be completely honest...yes, I'm trying to get you to sign up under me. 

Here's how it works.  Swagbucks is a search engine that you can use like any other search engine, but the bonus is that you can earn Swagbucks for doing searches.  Swagbucks can be redeemed for merchandise or gift cards.  I only use it to get Amazon gift cards.  It takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card.  If I'm diligent about using Swagbucks, I find that I can earn one of these about once every 10-12 days.  So far I've earned over $30, but I've got enough to redeem for $10 more.

If you can get friends to sign up under you, you'll earn a buck every time they earn a buck (up to 100 per referral) which is the reason why I'm pitching it to you ;). 

Here's how I do it. I installed the Swagbucks toolbar onto my browser, and I use it every time I want to visit a website like Facebook or Ebay.  I just type the title into the search box, and click on the link that it brings up.  I wouldn't recommend it for an intense search because the search engine isn't the greatest, but I find that I earn enough just by typing in my favorite websites.

So, there you have it.  That's my spill about Swagbucks.  If you sign up under me, I'll be eternally grateful.  Hey, we'd both get something out of it right?!

Search & Win

No comments: