Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Post

Welcome to my new blog! 

I'm very excited about finally getting it going.  Last year my life took a drastic turn when my baby boy, Carter was born.  You can read about him by clicking on his button on my sidebar.  Anyway, I've felt that my life has been chaotic ever since.  It's certainly not Carter's fault.  It's definitely my own.  I'm a very unorganized and undisciplined person who tends to only think of the now and not the future.  It's a good thing that I married a guy who's the complete opposite, or I'd be in big trouble!  While some of these traits aren't necessarily a bad thing, I feel that I'm lacking a lot of balance right now.  I've created a lot of messes by being unorganized when I lose something, or spending money on impulse.  For my New Year's resolution, I want to try and work on improving on those faults.  That's where this blog comes in.  I need something to keep me motivated and in check.

So, here's The Pink Lemon Tree.  I hope to post some tips and tricks that I do know, and learn more along the way.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

okay, I am so excited about your blog! This is so me. In the best of circumstances I am unorganized but functional. Having children with medical issues means I have no choice but to get organized! Perfect timing. I will be one of your faithful followers and hopefully with your lead I too be will able to be organized!

Christine said...

Congrats on your new blog! Maybe we can all learn a little! I am up for the challenge.